all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

on the bright side.

Woke up this morning feeling a bit under the weather.  I have a runny nose and my sinuses are stuffed up.  Thank heavens for Zicam, advil cold and sinus, and NyquilD.  I don't feel run down and tired which makes me hope this will be a short lived sickness.

On the bright side, I am not hungry at all.  So I am forcing myself to eat some protein and some fruits.  I am also loading up on the vit c and zinc.

I finally received my garmin forerunner 305 after its delay due to weather on the east coast.  I can't wait to get outside and try  it.  Barring foul weather on monday (or bitter cold!) I may just have to jog around the block to get a feel for it.  More to come on that new training tool later.

Since I am working all weekend I plan on sleeping alot and getting plenty of fluids. 

2 comments:

Susan Tirch said...

Feel better soon. I can't wait to hear how you LOVE the garmin (because you will). Sorry you have to work when you don't feel well.

Unknown said...

thanks susan! I had it on at work for a bit after it got its initial 3 hour charge...My heart rate was reading at 69-70 bpm...normally my resting heart rate is lower...Must be the PSE lol

even if i feel like crap on monday I may just go out for a walk in south park or something to try this little beastie out. I am so excited. TECH NERD!