all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mmmm tasty.

During my trip to the supermarket yesterday I picked up a bunch of new things to try, one of them was turkey breakfast sausages.  They are 3 points each on the WW plan.

I woke up this morning did 30 minutes on the treadmill.  Walked for 3 minutes at 3mph, ran for 22 minutes, then walked for 5 to cool down. At my fastest I was running at a steady clip of 7.3mph.

Breakfast today was a 10pointer.  1 egg, a Multigrain bagel thin, 2 pieces of turkey sausage, and a banana.





It is now 12:15pm and I am still not hungry.  So this breakfast is definitely getting high marks on the Hungry man scale.

Hungry Man Rating: Very Satisfied (5 hours of satisfaction)

2 comments:

Susan Tirch said...

my favorite part of your blog is the hungry man rating! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

thanks susan! I thought that was a pretty cool way to make the blog more "functional." I was afraid when I started weight watchers that I would be hungry all the time. So I figured it was important to share my hunger level.