all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Willpower? Yes please.

Willpower, that's what I told myself would get me through the temptation of falling back into my old habits and old diet.

I'm a carb-junkie.  I could eat a loaf of fresh hot bread in one sitting...eat bowls of pasta that are way too large, and love pizza.  That has been the most difficult thing to get over the first few days of transforming my diet.  Thank God for extra points in the weight watchers system.  Because the smell of those tater tots baking last night put me over the top.  But, I stuck to my plan, measured out a portion and ate them really slow....they were so good, and yet I didn't feel guilty eating them because I am sticking to the plan.

I am sure there are going to be plenty of sinfully tempting days in the future...and plenty of times I may fall off the wagon.  But I guess the trick is getting up and getting back on track as fast as possible.  

Hey Napolean...Gimme some of your tots!

No comments: