So I got home from an 11 hour day at work to find my beautiful wife konked out on the couch. She was quietly sleeping under a blanket in her jumpin jammers...(if only I had a picture). I filled a whopping 300 scripts today as the only Pharmacist on the schedule in our busiest store. 276 of those scripts were filled before 5pm when the snow started bombarding Pittsburgh.
I decided to get a jumpstart on the shoveling to save trying to push up to 7 inches of snow in the morning on my steep @$$ driveway. There was about 3-4 inches on the ground so I popped on the iPod and jammed to some mumford and sons while I chucked snow.
After about 25 minutes of continuous work I came inside rather sweaty and out of breath...and thought to myself that was a solid cardio workout (albeit short). I jumped on the weight watchers site to log my evening snack of triscuits and cheese...mmm cheese, and found out that I get 3 activity points for my shoveling! Guess I don't have to feel guilty about the empty calories from the scotch I need to mellow me out so I can get some sleep tonight!
Hopefully tomorrow morning I can get 3 more activity points for some more shoveling and if I feel motivated squeeze in a run before work at noon tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment