Todays weigh in was a good one! 213.6!
I received a congratulatory note from weight watchers that I had reached a milestone, I have lost 5% of my original weight!
Then the screen popped my bubble with this:
Please note:You’re probably excited to be losing weight, but you’re losing faster than is recommended. Although it’s normal to lose over 2 lbs in one week, if you lose more than an average of 2 lbs per week over a 4-week period, this could pose health risks, such as heart irregularities, anemia or loss of muscle mass. Please slow your weight loss; your doctor can help you do this if you’re not sure how.
I lost 2lbs in one week but I definitely have averaged more than 2lbs a week so I am not entirely certain why I am getting this warning. I am not going to sweat it, I am sticking to the program and doing exactly what I am supposed to do. I run, I train my muscles, and I eat right.
Have a great Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment