all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've been a slacker!

Yes, I have been a slacker I know.  My posts have been few and far between since I got back from the Snowboard trip to snowy Aspen/Snowmass.  It has been a very hectic week between getting back from the trip, cleaning up emails at work, and dr's appointments with the wife!

Dr's appointments with the wife you say?  Wait is your wife sick?  NOPE!  My wife is pregnant with our future son or daughter!!  We have reached 13 weeks and on Friday we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!  Its was an amazing experience to know that the baby was there and its heartbeat was pounding away like a marathoner during a race!

Sunday is weigh in day as well.  Last week after the trip I had put on 2 lbs but wasn't down about it because I expected a little weight gain after a week of drinking and eating.  I started off this journey at 235lbs, weigh in this morning.  216.2!

I am very happy.  This is the lowest weight I have been since our wedding in December of 2009 when I was around 212-215.

Its been a great week, and I will have more updates coming soon!

1 comment:

Susan Tirch said...

Congrats again on the baby. Can't wait to follow the baby journey as well as the weightloss journey!