In December 2010 my wife and I found out we were having a baby, shortly thereafter I decided I needed to change my life. I couldn't continue on this path of self destruction through food and laziness. I have set off on the journey to transform myself and my life. Follow me here with all the humor and joy of my changing life.
all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Weigh In update.
Nothing exciting to report from my usual Sunday weigh in. Lost 0.0lbs last week, good news though I didn't gain anything either. I am sure the two trips with the wife, and the wifes family to The Original Pancake house didn't help. No worries though just sticking with the plan and the workouts. Speaking of workouts, check out the review of The Brooks Ghost 3's coming next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment