all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Monday, July 11, 2011

weekly weigh in.

Its been a few weeks since I did a weekly weigh in post.  I weighed in sunday at 204.7.  I only lost .1lb this week.  In all honestly it was a bad week for my diet and exercise.  I have no one to blame but myself with this outcome.  I ate poorly, drank much more beer than normal, and only ran 2 days.  But I am off to a rousing start to the week.  I spent 2.5 hours on Sunday chopping an old oak stump to bits with a 10lb maul.  My biceps, triceps, shoulders, back  and hands are incredibly sore today.  I will be up at 550am tomorrow running so if you are in the neighborhood and happen to have your running shoes on feel free to join me. 

Have a great night.  More from me soon.

No comments: