all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Drummmmroll Please!

The nursery reveal is long overdue!  I have been putting it off because I have been too busy doing yard work, running, biking, and working!  I finally took some pictures yesterday, while I was editing those I also edited some pictures I took of my Godson, Nolan. 

So without further adieu here is the nursery!





I am very pleased with how the nursery turned out!!  I think it will be the perfect environment for our son to grow up in! 

While I am here talking about figured I would also point out that my Godson turned 6 months old recently.  Here are some shots from his last trip to our house.  You can find additional pictures at my flickr page. 

Here's Nolan!
 I loved the pouting picture, I think it's hilarious because he is normally so happy like he is in this picture below!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

nursery looks awesome ron...great job

Unknown said...

thanks ash!!