www.warriordash.com
Time: 34:44
Pace: 9:55/mi
Overall (male and female) 2417 out of 9846 (top 24%)
Overall Male 1961 out of 5484 (Top 35%)
Overall age group: 391 out of 1233 (Top 31%)
The race was awesome!! Very well organized and very fluid. Heats started every 1/2 hour from 8am till 7pm. Heats could be as large as 550 people. In the two day event nearly 25,000 people will compete! We had 14 obstacles and the course was amazingly hilly for rural Ohio!!
My favorite obstacles had to be the cargo net wall (over 30ft high!) and the fire jump at the finish!! Pictures coming soon!!
Overall I am very happy with my results from the race. I feel I could have been a little faster had I known about all the hills and prepared accordingly for the race. But for my first race back I am really excited!! Time to track down another race of similar style again soon. Maybe even start training for a tough mudder!
Happy Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment