OOOOOhhhhhhh, so that's what 7 yards of mulch looks like. Ladies and Gentlemen today's workout consists of taking this pile of mulch and moving it to its new home all over my property. Ready, Set, GO!
This is the before, after 4 hours of hustle, shoveling, sweating, wheelbarrowing, and raking. We end up with this:
Since I had the camera out I also decided to take some macro and artsy shots with the cam as well. Enjoy!
I felt quite productive today, so I am rewarding myself with some quality couch time with a movie or two, then heading back down to the basement to finish poly-ing my next nursery project. I am in the process of building a closet organizer for the babies room. Here are the preview pics, the final nursery blog will be posted in the coming weeks! (Less than 70 days till our son gets here!!
I am feeling incredibly motivated today so make sure you check out my second blog post today as well! It's a two for one day!














No comments:
Post a Comment