all the things in my life that need changing or relate to it.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

warmer please.

I have been able to get into quite a rhythm running on the treadmill at home before work during the week.  There is nothing like being able to run 30-40 minutes in the morning before work to get your day started off right.   I ran this morning for about 40 minutes at varying and increasing speeds.  I topped off at around 7.3mph for about a mile towards the end of the run and felt really good. 

But I have a proposition for mother nature if she is listening.  Please please please warm up just a bit and make this odd rain/snow weather go away.  I need to run outside to feel reconnected again!  I will make a deal with you mother nature, you give me 1 or 2 days a week with sun (on my days off).  In return I will allow you to make it rain, snow, hail, or frogs and locusts every single day I work.  I feel this is a very fair trade off.  I get what I want and nature gets what she wants. 

If anyone has any pull with her please put a good word in for me. 

No comments: